Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DREAMING OF SUN.....


Oh man, I am really sick of the snow.... cannot wait for some sun and green grass. It's been quite slow around the house lately.. I think we are all excited for school to start again! There is almost too much snow for the kids to even go out in- it's too tall! So, not much to report, just thought I would say hi.... it's almost the New Year, so I am going to bravely post my resolutions for all to see:
- Lose weight (so cliche)
- Get a better paying job
- Pay off my debts (gotta get the job!)
- Have well-behaved, brilliant, lovable children (oh wait, I already do!)
- Have a well-behaved, brilliant husband (he-he, I already do!)
- Call my sisters more often
- Grow in my knowledge of gardening, and have a beautiful backyard this summer!
So, I will try my mostest to achieve these! Love you all- Kara and Fam

3 comments:

amy said...

good luck with all that. and also, did you wallpaper your kitchen? love you!

Kara and the girls~ said...

No silly, that was at Chris' mom's house on Xmas... love you back...

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I would love to have more calls from you. Great resolution! Do you know how much I love you. You're a great sister.