Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, I hope everyone had a fab New Year's Eve and Day. We went out with a bunch of friends and the kids stayed at auntie Karen's with her brother Dave.... they made homemade ice cream and homemade playdough and had a great time.... Chris has the flu and is not feeling so great today, so we spent the day in our pj's, drinking 7 up and eating popsicles with him... love you honey! So, here's to the New Year- and speaking of resolutions, I think I picked up some more work! I have a telephone interview next week with a big company and hopefully will get some more transcription through email.... sweet! Love you all and hope 2009 will be a fun, exciting, and prosperous year for all of you!

2 comments:

amy said...

yeah!!!! i hope you make a million! and then send me some. hee hee.

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Hi Kara! I found your blog through Megan's website. You look so great and happy. Your girls are beautiful. Hope all is well in CDA. I am assuming you are still there with all the talk of your snow. I have been hearing all about it from my mom. Happy New Year!
Tabitha :)