Monday, January 5, 2009

THE MOST WONDERFUL MOM EVER....


So, my mom's birthday was yesterday, on the 4th... I cannot say enough wonderful things about this woman. She has been a wonderful mother, wife, and grandmother to all of us! I have learned so much from you, mom. I can't count how many times in my life I witnessed you doing things for other people, always going out of your way to make sure everything was taken care of, and that everyone was happy. As your most difficult daughter to raise ( I think I can claim that one!), I have grown to appreciate all the little things and the huge things that you tried to do for me. And, now having my own daughters, I am definitely understanding how you felt! I cannot say enough how sorry I am for putting you and dad through all those times, but I feel our relationship is so much stronger now, and I can tell you everything.

My mom is an amazing woman. She works sooooo hard all the time! On top of her decorating and catering business, she is helping raise Alyx, doing homework with her every night, and being a mom all over again, plus her busy church callings, and her many other boards that she is on, and the mother's group, and her book club, and etc, etc, etc....! I'm not really sure if she is in her book club anymore, but she will let me know, I'm sure. Also, she just takes care of so many other things, but my point in all this is to say that she always has time to chat when you need her, and she loves reading to the kids, and being a great Marmee. The girls say happy birthday, Mom, and they love you and miss you! So, in closing, I would just like to say how very much I cherish my wonderful mother and how much I miss being able to have her around more. I love you with all my heart MOM!!!! Happy birthday!

No comments: