Thursday, January 15, 2009

alright, alright- i got tagged!

So, Megs, my evil sister has tagged me again! This one looks fun, though.... I am supposed to say seven interesting things about myself that nobody really knows! I don't know how interesting they are, but here ya go anyway!

1- I hum constantly... my husband thinks I'm crazy or that I don't know any words to any songs! I totally do, I just find humming to be calming or something, I guess :)

2- I also talk to myself a lot, and I bet people think I am a little nutsy- I talk to myself in the grocery store, saying my list out loud, etc... I think it's pretty funny, myself!

3- I am a recipe fiend... I have sooo many cookbooks, like one or two would not be enough! I will probably have a good sized library by my old age. By the way, if anyone wants to borrow, I would be happy to share!

4-I absolutely love that these blogs are around- this is my greatest new hobby- and it is the best thing to be able to share my sister's lives with them through their blogs, plus I have found a lot of other people have them too, and it is so nice to be able to catch up with old friends.

5- I am really bad at math- the other night I told Calli her homework was wrong, and she was very upset with me, saying, but Mom- I can't figure this one out- I think it's right! Chris checked it and it sure was- bad mom!

6- One of my biggest dreams is to go skydiving- I don't know what it is, but I always get the urge to jump off stuff! I am serious- I will do this someday! I will probably pee my pants, but it's worth it! This is a curse though- I have broken my ankles several times now!

7- Lastly, my other great dream is to someday open a restaurant OR a bed and breakfast.... I have all sorts of ideas for menus, etc. I think it is so fun to cook for people and see their reactions to food.... I bet my sisters and I could put together a sweet restaurant!

Okay- that's it, that's all the interesting stuff about me!


2 comments:

amy said...

you bet we could! one of these days...

Kelli Stellmon said...

Kara,

Thanks so much for sharing the webpage for us to follow your family! What a joy it is to see you all doing so well. Give those pretty girls a kiss and hug from us!
Your mom sounds like a great lady! Kudos to her! Give Alyx our love as well.