Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMES....


Well, I figured I better get a jump start on wishing my beautiful sister, Amy, happy birthday.... it's not until the 10th, but I get points for being early, right!
My sister is one heck of a wife and mother, and sister and daughter... She has always been a great example to me, and someone I very much look up to. We always have gotten along really well, and Amy has taught me alot! She is my twixed-up-min, one of my best friends in the world, and a great sister that I am blessed to have in my family.
So, Ames, here's to you- hope you have a fabuloso birthday, get lots of good presents, and eat some yummy cake (probably carrot?)! I love you sooooo much and your little family too! Have a great day!
-Your sister, Kara

1 comment:

amy said...

you definitely get extra points for an early birthday wish! bless your little heart! i love you and miss you everyday. you are the best sister.