Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow....

Well, it's definitely going to be a white christmas here.... we have gotten like six inches already today... lovely! I do like looking at the snow, but I really hate having to go places and run errands in it, but ah, well, I will deal...

So it's the last week of school before Xmas, and then two weeks of freedom for Calli and Alyx.... Teags will have someone to play with, so that's good.... I think we are about to bundle up and head out in the snow...

By the way, Megs, we loved your gift! It is sooo cute- sorry, I opened it and it was not wrapped, so we got an early gift! Chris said I should open it because the gifts I sent you and Ames weren't wrapped either, so there you go.... So, when Calli gets home, we are going out in this crazy snow to build a big snowman! I will definitely post pics when it is done... thanks again, Megs! We loved it.

Alrighty, well that's it folks...

No comments: