Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Cuddler....


So, this is our new chair- it's called the cuddler! It is so big and comfy and the whole family can fit into it together-although Chris and I prefer to sit only the two of us in it! I would normally not think of myself as so dramatic over a simple chair, but for some reason, this chair has seriously brought our family closer together. Before, we were always sprawled across the floor and couch, etc. when watching TV and stuff, but now, we can spend more close time together. When Chris was in Seattle last week, Calli and Teags and I spent a good amount of Sunday cuddled up watching Harry Potter movies, and I had one of the best times with my girls. We laughed about silly stuff and told funny jokes, and played my DS ( as you can see in the pic, Teags concentrates very hard while playing Super Mario- she's pretty good!) I love my girls and we all really miss Alyx- we talked about her a lot too... So, I just thought I would let you see the new member of the front room... love you all.


Secondly, but not least- I want to wish Grammy a very happy birthday! She is the most magnificent, smartest, and funniest grandma a girl could wish for! I have so many great memories of spending time with Grammy and Grandpa T in Arizona, and I wish I had more recent memories, as we have not seen each other very much in the past few years. I think about you all the time though Grams, and I hope we can spend time together soon... you could always come here and sleep on the new cuddler chair, you know! Anyway- happy birthday to a seriously spectacular person- and here's to many more (cheers) Love you forever and always Grams!

1 comment:

guthries said...

Hi there, I'm practising the comment thing. Alyx helped me. Love you all! Anne