Monday, April 27, 2009

HO-HUM,,,,


Well, I don't have a lot to say today- so just thought I would check in.... I hope my wonderful mother had a great time in Arizona for Grammy's birthday! Thanks again to GG and Auntie Megs for staying with Alyx and keeping her company...

Well duh, speaking of Miss Alyx- sorry, I totally forgot to tell you about her birthday! I only heard about it on the phone, but it sounds like it was a pretty darn good sweet 16th! She called us to open our presents over the phone- we got her a new big bag for school, and it was filled with hat, lip gloss, candy, gum, etc.... you get the drift. The little girls and I picked out some very cute stickers and paper to make her homemade cards- she loved it! So, here's to our great Alyx, who will be driving in a couple days! I hope you had a wonderful birthday kiddo, and I missed you for every second of the day, as I do all the time! Love you-----

Besides that, we had dinner with Chris' grandparents yesterday- they just got back from Mexico for the winter- it was really fun- Jan made a great dinner, and I made my first trifle! It was berries and lemon cream... yumyum!

No comments: