Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Easter for the books....





Well, another Easter for the memories! This year we really missed having Alyx here, but we had a good time. Grandma Jan and Auntie April were here to celebrate with us. The girls did two easter egg hunts- one inside, and one outside- we have a lot of eggs! As you can see above, Jan made this amazing cake- she is seriously the best cake maker I know- and you can see my fruit pizza- that's the only dessert I attempt very often- cakes are not my forte....

We had brunch together, and the girls got some great gifts from the Easter bunny- Teags thinks that the Easter bunny is very tiny-like a fairy, and Calli thinks he is a giant bunny. They had a heated discussion about this while we dyed Easter eggs. All in all- a great day- and I think brunch is the best thing ever- I am done cooking and we are done eating by lunchtime- and the rest of the day is relaxation time!

3 comments:

Ches said...

1. Teags has the most beautiful brown dough eyes I have ever seen.

2. Cali has the sweetest expression in her photo looking at her presents.

3. I spot 2 eggs in that picture! I'm playing the hunt online!

4. I miss all you guys and wish I lived closer so we could all go out . I think we'd have fun! :-) And from what I can tell, I think Doug and Chris would get a long famously.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

amazing cake. please sign me up for a class with her. I wish I could make things look that pretty. The girls look so cute. I love them so much.

amy said...

fun! wish we were together, as always!