Sunday, April 5, 2009


Well, today was the first day of actually feeling like Spring! We had spring break this last week, and it snowed every single day- so of course on Sunday, it's nice out~ Oh well- Calli still braved the weather and played outside most the week- she was quite the social butterfly this week- we had four sleepovers, gymnastics thing, friends house's, and Skate Plaza... phew!

So, I sure am in the mood for planting- I spent the day outside, weeding and de-heading all the old flowers- there's a bunch of sprouts coming up all over the yard, so I am feeling the spring fever... can't wait to go camping and floating- I think the girls are big enough to go floating this year- definitely one of our favorite pasttimes around here.

For updates, Chris is doing GREAT at his new job- he was the top salesman last week! He is loving it, and I think he will really appreciate being in A/C this summer.... My work is going good too- one of my doctors took off for a week to Spain, so I am having a little break too. Calli is as above- busy as a bee and excited to go back to school in the morning. Teags is hilarious- that sums her up- she is soooo funny- I adore this age. She sings literally at the top of her lungs all day- especially while going to the bathroom (with the door open :) She also enjoyed playing outside with me today- she adopted a pet worm, and named him Butterfly- then she carried him around for about an hour- till he was all dried up- and then she "planted him" so he would get better.... We had a nice day- wish I could spend days with you more though! I miss my sisters- have to call you- or they could call me!

1 comment:

amy said...

hooray for chris! we already knew he was amazing! also, i wish i could spend time with you too! i miss you and love you a hun'red! i'll call, i promise.c