Sunday, May 24, 2009

CAMPING MAKES HOME EVEN BETTER....


Well, we (meaning Teags, Smokey, and me) are back from our annual memorial day camping trip.... Chris and Calli usually stay a day later, and I bring myself and half the load home. So, it was one of the first times I can remember that it didn't rain, so that was nice! It was beautiful weather and we had a great spot on the river.... we have a pretty big crew that goes every year, so we make it a good time... the kids mostly played in the dirt, but Calli was the rock star of the weekend- she has a four-wheeler that Chris got her a while ago, and she rode that thing perfectly! We are very proud of her and how brave she was- she would get stuck in the mud, or fall off, and just jump up, pull it out, and keep on going :) hopefully I will have more pics to put on here soon of the trip- or some video..... hope you all had a lovely weekend too!

No comments: