Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Things are looking up...

Well, I think I landed a good at-home job! I just went through my training today, and the trainer said I was super quick and that I would be just fine. So- waiting to hear back from the head honcho and hopefully I will start working very soon! As for the whole marriage fiasco- looks like I am getting the divorce papers started and things will proceed. I just want to say for the record that I will never regret being married to Chris because I have these three amazing girls as a wonderful gift from this marriage. It is the only way that I can be positive about any of this. Also- his family is amazing and they know how much I love them! Thanks to all of you for your generosity, good advice and wisdom, and phone calls, support, etc.!

Special thanks to my super-awesome parents for helping me out. Mom and Dad- you could not be more amazing parents. Thank you soooo much for coming up here Dad- and for helping me figure out where in the world to go from here. The girls are doing fine and I am coping the best I can. I know there will be light at the end of the tunnel some day~ Love you all so much!

2 comments:

amy said...

love you and i can't wait to hear about the job. you ARE super quick!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Hello speedy fast tyer of very hard words. I would love to challenge you in a typing race. Ready..... Set...... Go...... Actually I know you'd beat the pants off of me. I used to have it one day, but just watch out I may be practicing and be ready when you least expect it. Hee Hee. Love you sister.