Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL~


Oh I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be a mother- I have had a marvelous day so far. The girls and I all slept on the couch together and stayed up late watching a movie last night. This morning, Calli bug woke up and made me a loverly breakfast of cereal, cinnamon toast, and banana! What a sweetheart is she?! Teags serenaded me with her beautiful singing voice while I was eating, and then they brought down their presents.... they are priceless!

As for my mom- I don't think I could ask for a better person to look up to, to be an example to me, to take care of me, and to give me wonderful advice when I need it. Mom- you are truly the most amazing, generous person. I wish I could give you the biggest hug right now!!! (we will give hugs over the phone). I love you so much and I want you to know how very much I love you. You are my super hero!!

Jan- I want to thank you too for being such a wonderful person and being my mom up North! Thank you for being a caring grandmother to these amazing girls and loving all of us as much as you do. I hope you have a great Mother's Day! Same to you Grape Grandma!

There are so many mother figures in my life, and my amazing grandmothers too. Grams- I love you! Sisters- I love you sooo much too! I don't have enough words to tell you how much you all mean to me and how much I love you all.

2 comments:

amy said...

right back at you sissie! we're all trying our best to be good mothers and we learn from each other, don't you think? thanks for all your advice and thoughts and ideas! i love you!!!!!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Thanks for the sweet phone message. I will call you tomorrow. I love you a million and so glad you got those sweet gifts from your kiddos. Happy Mother's Day.