Friday, April 30, 2010

Not good news, but it has to be out there~

Well everyone- this is a very hard day for my family. I don't want to go into too much detail, but Chris and I are calling it quits. I guess I am actually the one calling it quits. Chris has been involved with someone else, and I found this out last night. Man, life really gets you down on some days. I have been given a wonderful gift because I did marry him, and I have these three wonderful girls- I will always thank Chris for that. But I did not get married to end up being hurt. This was not the deal I signed up for. I just wanted to let the family know, so this way it's out there and everyone knows what is going on. Thanks to all of you for your support, which I know I will get from you! I love you all and I'm so sorry that this has happened.

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I just want you to know I love you more than you know! Please remember your sister is proud of you and what a strong and courageous woman you are. I'm always here for you! I love you Kare-Bear.

amy said...

love you so very much.