Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alyx is almost 17!!!!!


I cannot believe that our dear, sweet Alyx bo-balyx is turning the ripe old age of 17 tomorrow!!! That is so crazy to me- considering that I have been her stepmom since she was 9~ I know you can't read this right now Alyx, but I hope you have a marvelous birthday. I think when you come home, we will really celebrate the last two birthdays we have not spent with you! It is hard to imagine having a nice birthday away from your family and friends, but I know you are doing great things there and that things will be getting better for all of us soon. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

So, on other notes- Grandma Jan is doing great from recovering from her stroke- she just moved back to her house yesterday! We are so proud of you Jan- you are doing amazing :)

Callista has gymnastics assessment next week- keep your fingers crossed for team!

Teagyn is the most hilarious 5-year-old I have ever met (they're all pretty funny though!) She will be registering for kindergarten next week- where has the time gone?

Chris and I are doing good and hoping for nice weather to come- we can't wait to get some gardening done, and go camping, just be outside! Love you all so much- thanks to everyone for sharing Alyx's birthday with her and thinking of her- you are one amazing family~



1 comment:

amy said...

i can't believe how the time goes by so quickly. we love that sweet girl and all of you as well!