Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Teagyn and her cheesy poser grin!
Searching for the eggs.....
Pretty new dresses.....
Curlers!!! (just like the old days Marmee!) No- Teags was not thrilled about the curlers :)

Here's the pics from Easter 2010!!! Another great time, except we are really missing Alyx. We talked to her on the way up to G & G's house, and she misses everyone sooo much- but she was eating candy and watching The Blind Side with her group, so she was having an alright day. We had a great Easter Egg hunt and did all the normal festivities....

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

The girls look so adorable! Love their dresses. I decided since we had conference on Easter Sunday- I'd forgo the dresses. I made Peri and Taylor some little sun- dresses. They turned out okay, but not the best. I seriously need a ton of sewing lessons. It looks like the girls had a special day. Miss you tons and wish we could have been at moms too. We love you all! I miss my sis.

amy said...

super cute dresses! of course, the dresses are the most important part of easter, right? love you!