Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well, I cannot find the cord to the new camera, so I can't upload any pic's from Halloween... ugh, so annoying! So, I hope that when my husband comes home, he can enlighten me as to where it might be. It's been a pretty boring last week- I have had the flu, so I haven't much felt like doing anything..but trick or treating was a big success. The girls looked soooo cute! Calli was Sharpay from H.S. Musical... she had her hair done up in those good old overnight foam rollers, like my sisters and I used to wear to bed Saturday nights before church, remember those guys? And Teagyn was Belle, and boy did she hate that dress... we had to cut off the whole layer of tulle off the front because it was scratchy- but after she got lots of oohs and aahs, she decided she liked it! I would like to point out that she picked out the Belle costume herself, not me.

So, I hope I can post pics soon... tata for now...

No comments: