Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Slow day.....

Oh glory be- I have a slow work day! This is the first one in a long time- so I figured I could blog for a minute... we have a busy day ahead, me and Teags- she is going to "help" me clean bathrooms, and organize her bedroom a little. Everyone wish Alyx good luck- it's her first day at TFHS- my sister's and I's old haunt....

By the way, Amy and Meg- if you go to tfhs.com- there's a website set up for all the old alumni- I put a profile in there, my class has the most people listed- but I found some old friends that way.... do you remember Tina McBride, JJ's little sister, Megs? she is a PR director for Richard Simmons! There's some pretty funny stuff on there- you guys are not listed yet, I looked you up.

Anyhoo- Calli has a field trip today to the punkin patch, she is all bundled up and ready to go.. will post pics of our jack o lanterns soon. So, that's about it- back to work. Love you all!

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I'm totally going to check out that crazy school website right now. I can't believe Tina is working for Mr. Simmons. Wonders never cease. Alyx is looking great and we'll see her again on Saturday hopefully. love your guts

amy said...

i put myself on there. but did you pay the $10? is it worth it? really?