Saturday, October 18, 2008



So, to everyone that does not know this yet, Alyx is moving to Marmee and GG's house tomorrow, on Monday..... this is going to be a great opportunity for her and us.... I cannot say enough about this wonderful girl. We love her in every way- she has many hidden talents, like her ability with kids, and animals, and her sense of adventure. She surprises me constantly with the way she takes things on, like rock climbing, and playing guitar, and writing. She is an amazing writer, really knows how to put things into words and describe things in a realistic way, like you are seeing them for how they are..... I hope that this will be a move that will give her ways to express herself and make herself a better person. I just want you to know, Alyx, that we love you more than anything and want you to be a happy, productive person. I have a feeling that you will understand so much more than you do now about feelings, and people's ways, and the way you feel about family, after you learn more about life and the way life is.

The most thing I want to say to Alyx from my heart is that even though I may be just your stepmom, I have loved you like my real daughter from the second I met you. I see in you so many great things. You have a long ways to go kiddo, but you are going to do great things! Please remember how special you are to me, and how much you have taught me about being a mother- you have really helped me in ways you do not know. I love you with my whole heart and whole soul. You are a wonderful person and you are going to do big things in your life. Know that and remember it! Love you forever and ever..... Kara

2 comments:

amy said...

i love you too alyx. you have amazing talents and abilities that we see in you already, and you are still so young. you have a whole lifetime to learn and grow. you are an amazing, amazing girl and i love you so much. please remember when you are feeling alone in the world that you are so loved by me and so many others.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

OH- my sweetie Alyx. I'm so glad you'll be even closer to me and my family. We're glad we'll spend lots of time with you and get to know you even better. Life is going to be great. You'll learn lots of great things from Marmee and GG. Love you Alyx