Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009






Well, it was another great Halloween.... this year Teags and I went to Calli's school to help out with her party, so we took some great pics there, with all of her "best friends". Then, we went on down to my work, so Teags was dressed up, and they took tons of pictures of her, and spoiled her with tons of candy even before Halloween! On Saturday, Karen and I took our girls on the resort's Halloween kid's cruise- they had a costume contest, dance contest, and pinata. It was quite chaotic, but fun- imagine 40 little kids running around a boat with full cups of hot chocolate, and huge cookies, bowls of candy, smoke machines, balloons- get the picture? I was wearing at least three cups of cocoa by the time we got off the boat! We then went trick or treating downtown, and then came back home for a little party, and MORE trick or treating!! We could open a candy store, I swear. The girls had a great time, and I think Halloween gets better every year.... hope all yours was just as great!

2 comments:

amy said...

so fun! you guys had lots going on and it sounds like a non-stop party for your girls. lucky! love you!!!

Ches said...

So, don't know if you remember, but I've always been obsessed with ladybugs and I think Teags is the cutest one I've ever seen! Miss you girls!