Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TAG... I'm always last :(

I am now doing the tag that Megs and Amy did.... only cuz I liked their answers!


Five North American Cities in Which I'd Seriously Consider Living:
1. Manzanita, OR- my alltime favorite coast spot
2. Eugene, OR (for like the fifth time)
3. Seattle
4. Depoe Bay, OR- only if I could live in Aunt Florence's house though!
5. any suburb outside of Chicago or New York- proximity to a big city.... can you tell I love Oregon?

Five Songs to Which I Know all the Words: I feel like I should say albums instead..
1. any Doors song- thanks to my dad!
2. any Johnny Cash song- thanks to my husband
3. Barbie movie songs, or Hannah Montana songs- thanks to my girls!
4. any oldie song on the classic rock station- I amaze myself with how many songs I know!!
5. Anything that I don't know- I hum the tune- it drives Chris crazy!

Five Foods I'd Wish to Have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:
1. Peanut butter and chocolate of any kind
2. Grilled cheese and tomato sandwich
3. Salad with ranch dressing
4. chicken strips
5. Stir Fry

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
1. Megs made me realize that I really need to wash my shower curtains!
2. Cleaning the walls and closet doors, etc
3. anything that doesn't get done on a routine, day-to-day cleaning
4. picking up the outside toys- getting ready for winter
5. cleaning my car- that one never gets done enough!

Five Childhood Friends I'd Love to See Again:
1. my cousins, especially Chelsey
2. Jessica Lux
3. Gretchen Schow (Gooch)
4. Monica
5. Marci

Now, five friends to tag (but please play even if you aren't tagged, and then let me know!):
1. Um- I don't think that many people read my blog, so whoever wants to!
2.
3.
4.
5.

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

loved your answer sis. I don't think I realized you really do love Oregon that much. It is a beautiful place. You never know, maybe we'll end up there one day. Love you

amy said...

your songs made me remember that i do know a lot more songs than i remembered. i love you!