Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher!!!





Today is my most wonderful husband's birthday.... he is a wise 36! I sent a hilarious picture of him to our local news channel- they play birthday messages in the morning- pretty funny! His presents were a pair of tickets to a concert that is coming up, a bag of gourmet candy corns from Teagyn, and an awesome remote control helicopter from Calli and Teags. We love you Mistopher Christopher and hope you have a great birthday!!! We're having a party tonight for him, by the way.... too bad you all can't be here!

I thought I would show some pics of our hard work last night also- the girls and Chris did some great pumpkins- and I made two gallons of applesauce!

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! I hope you have a great day and get lots of rest and get to be lazy. That's a dream birthday for me. Also, great job on the pumpkins. You're girls are so beautiful. I love the picture of them out on the porch. They have two very beautiful parents. I love you all.

amy said...

happy birthday old man. hope it was a great day!