Thursday, June 9, 2011

MS. Teagyn is officially a Kindergarten Graduate!




Oh joy- we are heading to 1st grade! CAllista, Frankie, and I all made it to Teagyn's graduation yesterday- holy moley- it was sooo cute :) She had this funny look on her face most of the time- kinda like she had no lips.... it's her shy and embarassed look, I presume.

All the classes sang some great songs, including You are my Sunshine, which I have sung to her since she was a newborn, and she has always said it was her favorite song, so of course some tears sprung up on that one.

Then they did some cute other songs and each child got up on the platform to receive their diplomas... Teags was the last one in her class, and Ms. Johnson announced her as the littlest, but certainly not the least- she got up there and the entire crowd whooped and clapped for her, which was hilarious and made her so shy! They didn't do that for any other kid, so I think she got lucky to be the last one- but she's also so dang cute that people just can't help it!! So very proud of all my girls!!

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Congratulations you big girl! We're so proud of you- here at the Eddie house. You know if I was there I would have yelled so loud you would have been embaressed. We love you tons Teagyn. Good job!

amy said...

that is the cutest/funniest face she's making. and with her arms crossed! i love it! so glad you'll be in 1st grade little lady!