Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lots of pics and fun :)

Oh where to begin? So much stuff has been going on!! Let's see- here's the skinny....Mom and Dad came up to visit- they were amazing!! They power sprayed out the entire garage, cleaned, kept the kiddos entertained, visited the kids' schools, took us out for dinner, and generally were just fun to be with :) Then we had sushi night with Frankie and his sister and all the combined children- Frankie was great about helping the kids roll their own sushi, which he is a master at.. as you can see above, Teags decided to forgo the sushi and just have a good old corndog~ Next was Calli's first official haircut that she decided on as far as the style, etc (I had to stop her at the pink hair color however- ya right!) Then on to Easter~ good times had by all- the kids did easter eggs here with me, and then spent the day with their Dad up at Grandma and Poppa's- they had a great time and ate way too much chocolate.... then it became Dad (GG's) birthday- ask him to tell you about the tutu picture at the bank conference- hahaha!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday Dad!! And so that brings us to today with Mother's Day :) Oh wait- Alyx got home a few days before this!!! she is doing so great and we got her for this weekend, so she, Calli, Teags, and Phe'dra (who is Frankie's 10-year-0ld daughter) all made me a fantastically fancy breakfast of Swedish pancakes and woke me up in bed with an awesome quilt that Alyx made me, and some really great homemade cards, and also a lovely necklace that Teags made me--- oh how I loved it! I love being a mom :) And I think I love being a mom so much because I love my mom so much :)






1 comment:

amy said...

happy mother's day! so happy you have alyx home again!!!!! give her a big kiss for us. love you all!