Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, I am certainly not tooting my own horn, but it's my birthday weekend!!! My bday is actually on Monday, but we really like to spread these things out as long as possible, right? So- my wonderful husband is taking me to my first Imax movie tonight! We are going to see Avatar- he already took Calli to it, but loved it so much he wants to go again... and tomorrow his wonderful family is making me a big dinner up at Grandma and Grandpa's- I believe we're having prime rib :) jealous anyone? Sunday is going to be our relaxing day- probably watch a couple of movies and hang out with the kids- I just got this new game for the Wii called Just Dance- it is hilarious!! check it out online- any of you who have a Wii.... so Monday is the big day- finally passing the 30 mark and heading into my glorious 30's!! I've decided to embrace this instead of freaking out~ I love you all- just thought I would fill you in- adios

1 comment:

amy said...

Yes. Embrace these young years. They pass too quickly. Happy birthday weekend. I'll call you onthe real day of birth. Love you so much!