Monday, January 11, 2010

Ahhhh- new carpet!









So, my amazing parents so very generously got us new carpet in the house for our Christmas gift this year- they never fail to amaze me..... but we just got it done yesterday, and I tell you- it's like having a brand new house! It smells like new house in here- the carpet is absolutely squishy and soft, and wonderful! Chris' good friend Dan has done flooring for 20 years or so, and he got us a crazy deal on the carpet- plus he came over and installed it for us! Thanks again Mom and Dad- what a gift to get! I put in some pictures of the whole house, because I know my sisters haven't been here forever and it's changed a lot! We also had Dan and his brother install a new entry with some awesome slate- I think that's my favorite part.... it was quite a day of work, what with moving the entire front room into the kitchen, moving the kitchen into the garage, and then moving the entire upstairs from room to room to room! I still think it's funner to be involved in the whole thing though.... then you feel more deserving! Love you Mom and Dad- it's fabulous!

2 comments:

amy said...

wowie wow wow! looks great, can't wait to get mine.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I LOVE IT!. I can almost smell it, there's nothing like new carpet. It's so clean. It all looks beautiful