Sunday, March 15, 2009

updates!!!

So, my wonderful parents and my most wonderfulest daughter left me this morning! Well, they were here for all of us, but I miss them so much already.... Alyx is doing wonderful- she has excellent grades, got her braces on, and is starting driver's ed next week! Whoa- where did she come from? I am so proud of her and thankful to my parents for saving all of us! Thanks Mom and Dad for all the meals and wonderful times you spent with me and the girls! They miss you and wish you lived across the street, as you know! I love you.....

Besides that- Mistopher Christopher made his first official sale! He got to bang the gong and everything, and he gets to throw a dart at the prize board later.... I would give you more details, but I'm a little lost on the whole thing still- he has like 80 new best friends this week!

And, the girls are doing great- one more week of school until spring break- it would be nice if it would get above 40 degrees before then- here's hoping... Teags is about to officially celebrate her "4th" birthday this Wednesday! We are going to Carls' Jr for the play place and chicken nuggets (yay) and come back home for presents and Max and Ruby cake... should be super....

I send all you's and your families my love and miss you!

1 comment:

amy said...

go chris! send all your extra money to your favorite relatives in buffalo. hee,hee.