Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAGYN!!!













Our miss Teagyn turned 4 yesterday! She had a wonderful birthday- starting with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast with Calli, then having a play date over at her best buddy Zaydee's, and then we had a party at the Play Place with Grandma, and Karen's family.... We then came home and opened lots of presents and ate yummy pink cake..... the more I try to break her of her pink habit- the more she loves it! ( i really don't like pink) So, in recap of the day- I asked her last night what her favorite thing was- She said she liked her birthday party ice cream the best- but she also really liked her new pink dress up shoes.... and then she said the sweetest thing as she was falling asleep to her new Thumbelina movie- she looked at me and said very quietly- Mom- thanks for giving me a birthday. I love this little one soooo much- too much for words.... I am very glad that I got the chance to give her a birthday! Thanks for phone calls and presents from everyone- she had a great day!

1 comment:

amy said...

happy birthday teags! we love you and miss you! now you have matching sparkly jeans just like ella! we love thumbelina too!