Sunday, August 10, 2008

FINALLY!

Hey all interested parties who care about what I have to say.......

So the West family finally has a blog... just a few words about us. We consist of Chris, the dad, Kara, the mom, and our three lovelies, Alyx who is 15, Callista, who is 7, and Teagyn, who is 3. They are quite the package! I have to say I'm getting a little excited for school to begin again!

Chris is a wonderful dad and husband who works a gutter installer, which he has done for about 20 years or so... I am a stay-at-home mom who also gets to work at home doing medical transcription.... as well as clean, cook, and corral the kids...

So, today is Sunday, and that means nap and movie day around our house- we just watched Nim's Island, which was really cute. The kids are playing, sleeping, and reading, and I am about to head to the store for stuff to make chicken tortilla soup- maybe I will have to start a cooking blog like my sis, Amy..... she has the best blog! So, hey to all my family and friends! Love you all, I sure hope you enjoy this little creation!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hi Guys,
This looks really nice. I miss you all. Now I can get all the updates and I don't have to call you he-he J/K. I think I left the first comment. Yay! Love ya Jessie