Sunday, June 15, 2014

To The Greatest Man




Happy Father's Day!! My dad is my hero.  He has taught me more things about life than anyone else, besides of course, my sweet amazing mother :)  Dad, you are my phone call I look forward to getting every week, sometimes more than once.  You are the wise sage that always gives me great advice.  You are so complimentary when I do something well.  You are hilarious and have passed on your sarcastic, goofy sense of humor to me. You have also given me my nose, which I know I always said wasn't my favorite, but I realize now how grateful I am to share that with you! As I woke up this morning and thought about fathers in general, I know that I always wish my own daughters could have such an amazing role model to fill their lives, but I think the majority of this world is not so lucky as my sisters and I have been to have a father like you.  I count my blessings every day that I am lucky enough to be a part of our family.

Also, Happy Father's Day to my awesome bros-in-law....... Ry and Cam.  You are both such wonderful men and fathers to all of my wonderful nieces and nephew! I hope everyone has a delightful day and puts a lot of loving energy towards appreciating their fathers :) Muah!!


2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Oh, man I love this post!!! Totally tearing up right now. You are so sweet, and so good with your words. You'll be a great writer someday. I love our dad so much too!Love you Kare-Bear

amy said...

alright, that was pretty good. I didn't realize you were such a competitive father's day gift giver. next june...it is on!