Monday, October 8, 2012

Don't you think this is a great quote? Love it....

My favorite time of year- watching the leaves change, crisp fall air, and lots and lots of soup making! 

The kids' attempt at catching a peep of the full moon.

They borrowed my camera and left me some cute surprise pics 







Ah fall....loving this weather.  We are enjoying watching Calli play soccer a few nights a week- only a couple more games to go.  It's amazing how she has changed in her playing since she was 5 (not quite as worried about her ponytail flipping the right way, and definitely not so afraid to get rough and tumble- it's co-ed this year, so she has to put up with boys :) She's a soccer star this year! Middle school is going great so far- Calli already went to her 6th grade camp- Trail Creek- and loved it! I think it's a great way for all these kids to merge with the other schools and make so many new friends.  Teags is going to start tennis after soccer is over- I can't wait to watch that! I am making some very big changes in my life as well- I am now almost finished registering for.....college! again....this endeavor is my last hopefully- on my way to becoming a FNP (family nurse practitioner).  I will be doing a 4-year RN course and then hopefully have a couple years after that to be completely done- so excited!!

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

WELL, I am certainly proud of you!!!!! You will be so great and I would love for you to be my nurse. You'll have a great bedside manor and love your patients. You're already so smart, school will be a breeze for you- no worries. I love you Kara and couldn't be happier for you and this decision! GO....... KARA!

amy said...

you are so smart! i love you and i will totally help you with your homework. wait. you probably don't want to take me up on that offer.