Monday, July 23, 2012













Hello all! I was awoken early this morning by Ms. Alyx and Calli jumping into bed with me, so I wrapped up in a blanket, because it's cooollldd downstairs this morning! We are laughing and looking at pictures, and talking about Alyx's upcoming baby shower plans- let me know of any games or food ideas that anyone has- at this point we're thinking the tie-dye theme where everyone brings an item for the baby to tie-dye themselves (super cute- we did this at Jessie's shower, see above pics)... Karen and Maddie and Teags and I all drove down to Lewiston for our dear friend Jessie's shower- she is about to pop in 2 weeks here- we had so much fun pampering her this weekend and helping her out on her new farm.  It reminded me so much of the ranch- lots of work to do, but what an amazing place they have.  Here's some pics of the fun- and I finally got Call's video to load from her last concert- she is so great at practicing all by herself (I think it's because I don't force her to yet)....she will be doing strings in middle school this next month.  holey moley- school is about to start all over again!! Plans for today include rearranging my bedroom, hanging out with the girls and cousin April with her kids, mowing the lawn and family night is making worms in straws- pics to follow later :)

No comments: