Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's :) :)


Louie giving me the look of WHY am I at the vet again??

Hey strangers! Well, goodness I've been slacking on my blog, but you know all the basic excuses. So here's what's been happening~~ Calli was a great volunteer at her school winter carnival this year- as you can see, she did a great job face painting....the craziest thing is she didn't really tell me this was happening until we were 15 minutes before she had to be there, so we literally dashed to the school to be there on time (nice timing Calli!) We had a great time wandering around - I even won a book on the book walk in the library :) It's so wonderful to go to one of these school things and see how many people love being with your kids all day, and what great role models they are.... besides that, just the normal hubbub of daily life...getting ready to start lots of spring projects in our backyard and the girls' bedrooms!! We made the cutest Valentine's tonight for class parties tomorrow- Gotta Love Pinterest!!




Teags' marshman from school... she wanted all to see



Working studiously on Valentine's..



2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

All I can say is: you gooooood mom. I love that you won a book at the book walk. I think I'll have to implement that into my book fair this spring. What was your pinterest activity? I miss you so much. Did you get dads package? I'll just call you. Love you

amy said...

book walk? new books? gently used books? great idea!! love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!