Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm a nerd.....



Okay, I know I'm kind of a nerd, but I am quite proud of myself and feeling very cleansed because I got all kinds of stuff done in the last few days... I got the garage cleaned up A LOT!! (this was no easy feat, I tell you) There was a massive amount of stuff built up in there for the last 8 years or so, and it's soooo much better now! I put in some pics of the kids' garage, because it has officially become the kid cave at this point... I figure with all the time they spend out there in the summer, it will be put to great use. So- the big workbench that Chris used has now become the kids craft bench- we used family night tonight to get ALL the kid stuff out of the kitchen pantry and organized into boxes, tubs, etc... we even made a very fun trip to St. Vincent's and Big Lots to re-up on markers, playdough, pens, and paper :) Oh ya- we got some sweet old barstools at the thrift store for next to nothing....

And so then after we were all done moving the craft room to the garage, I ended up with 2 amazing new shelves in my pantry to store my numerous kitchen appliances- instead of on the countertops! woohoo- I amaze myself with how the tiniest things make you so content...
Anyway, it is now past 11 p.m. and I am settling down for the night- toilets have it coming later this week though.

3 comments:

amy said...

could you please use some of your nerd magic on my playroom? the girls are gonna love having a space to craft in! love you, super-nerd!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

oh- if only I was there with my label maker!!!!!! I love reorganizing and a good cleaning project, yea for you! Good Job. I think mom and dad our on their way to see you- mom will be so impressed. hope you are good and I miss and love you.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Hello you- I got your comment and wanted to tell you that the owl's pupil is a Junior Mint and then a white dab of frosting and the babies have a brown m&m. glad you like them. They were fun to make. Miss you.