Thursday, December 9, 2010


Wow- what a hard week for all of our family- to my mom and Grams, and my sweet aunt Pat and my cousins, and to the whole family.... I am so sad and sorry for the loss of Uncle Randy... I will always remember his huge huge hugs and his huge huge happy smiles! He was so funny and such a great person to be around- what a sad loss for the world to lose a wonderful man like Uncle Rand.

I also am grieving the loss of my very loved dog Smokey today- we had to go put him down this morning. I have had him for 13 years now, and over the past few months his health had deteriorated to the point where he couldn't even walk anymore- we have been carrying him around for the last little while and it was simply time to let him go. I have so much peace in my heart today knowing that Uncle Randy and all of our family that has passed are with my smokey bear....

1 comment:

amy said...

sorry for your sadness. i love you!