Sunday, October 3, 2010



Hey hey everybody :) I love having these new family pics for our posterity.... they turned out pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself! As for updates on Kara and the girls- we have been crazy busy! School is going great for Calli and Teags- Calli just started special chorus, and this is an all-year thing with lots of performances (Calli is very excited about the special outfit of black pants and white shirt).... so they practice once a week before school- good for her! Teags is very social and loving kindergarten. Her teacher is "kinda mean sometimes" but she loves her the rest of the time :) As for me- going on my second week at the new job- I work for Spine Team in Spokane, which is in the valley, so only a 20 minute commute... I am liking it very much! It's a big change to be up and have the kids out with sitters for part of the day, but it's going great and I'm paying taxes again- woohoo! They already played a prank on me this week with a huge grim reaper skeleton outside my office, so I am feeling part of the team at this point :)

Besides that- we decorated the house for Halloween tonight and made brownies, and watched the Bears get beat down by the Giants- so a very good day all in all.... love you all so much and hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

amy said...

finally! i've been waiting and waiting and waiting for update. just kidding. i know you are a busy girl! so glad you like the job. so glad calli's a chorus girl. and sooo glad teag's teacher is only mean some of the time. love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

You're alive! I've missed hearing what's going on with your kiddos and you. SO glad that the job is working out. If you've already had a prank pulled on you, that's a good sign. Miss you too. and love you.