Sunday, February 14, 2010

life is rough....


Just when everything seems to be going well- there's always a little something to remind us all of our precious lives, and how easy it is to waste them.... we had a really scary time today. Jan (Chris' mom) had a stroke yesterday, but didn't know she was having one until this morning... she finally came around enough to call 911 from her house early in the morning, and the hospital called our family.... what a scary thing~ She is doing alright for now, but is still feeling scared and confused, and having some trouble seeing. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers- we love her!!

As for my wonderful sister Amy- she is almost done with radiation (I believe) and from what I can tell, this is a really hard thing to go through. Amy- you are the most inspiring, awesome, and brave woman!! I love you and wish I could give you 1000 hugs right now- but I am sending them your way:) I love my family soooo much and it's so hard to see them go through these kinds of things- everyone take care of yourself!

1 comment:

amy said...

i love you too! thanks for the kind words and thoughts. we will definitely be keeping jan in our prayers. please tell chris we love him and are thinking of him.