Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, I guess probably the family all knows, but Alyx got herself into some more trouble, and then she ran away for a few days, but we just found out that she is safe and in custody, safe being the key word here. I can't tell you how hard this is to bear, but knowing that she is somewhere away from all of it makes it somewhat better. I don't think that juvie is the best place for her, but at this point, there is nowhere better for her to go. Anyway- send your thoughts and prayers her way, because she could really use them right now! I know deep down that she really loves all her family and I hope someday this will all be a lesson to her, and that she will grow from it. Here's hoping!!!

1 comment:

amy said...

i love you and chris and the girls. we send our love especially to alyx, because she might need a little extra right now. we're glad she's safe.