Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kara's 30th.....



So, I am 30 years old now! Wow, can't believe I have hit this birthday already.... my poor parents must feel so old! Just kidding... anyway, it was a great birthday, as it also happened to be Super Bowl, one of my favorite days of the year. We always go to Dan and Shannon's, our friends, for a party and we had a great time as usual. My amazing husband and our friend Chad made me this arbor for the arch in our front room/kitchen- it looks awesome! I am hoping to get a matching one for the other arch one day.... I also had lots of calls from so many friends and my wonderful sisters and parents... I got some really cute clothes, perfume, games for my DS, and kitchen towels! So, it was a super good birthday... thanks to all of you!


2 comments:

amy said...

that archway does look fantastic!!! love you!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Oh, i like those shoes. Who gave you those? hope you had a special day, even though I didn't actually talk to you. Hope you got my little present.